WE’RE CHANGING IT UP TO HELP CELEBRATE the 4-year Anniversary of the Gay Mystery-Thriller-Suspense Fiction group, autographed copies of selected Gay & Lesbian mystery novels will be offered up to our devoted members who each will have a chance to win via drawing! Twenty authors and Matthew Moore’s, Buy More Books, contributed over 50 books to give away FREE!!
How Do I Enter to Win?
Easy – just watch for a notice posted in the group to enter and win a SIGNED Copy of one of the titles being offered in the drawings.
Enter – to enter the drawings, simply provide a COMMENT WITH THE TITLE of the mystery novel you want a chance to win FREE. (Likes, etc., will not be considered as entering the drawing since some folks simply like to acknowledge their appreciation for the novel/author featured, etc.)
It’s that simple!
How Long Before Winner Announced?
That depends. There are over 50 novels to be given away, so I want to give every member in the group a chance to see the drawing, so usually about three-five days depending on activity.
A few rules:
- Only members of the group can enter the drawing; all members are eligible, including authors – they are readers/fans, too!
- Members can enter as many drawings as you like, but keep in mind, the goal is to award as many members as possible, so multiple-winning members ay be avoided unless participation in the drawings dictate otherwise.
- Please do not forward this announcement of the drawings to non-members as they are not eligible at this time. Though I welcome new members to the group, this 4-year birthday celebration is to thank all the current, loyal members of this group.
- Non-USA contiguous & Canada will receive e-book alternative due to postage costs. Gay Mystery-Thriller-Suspense Fiction is a non-revenue, fan-based group and does not have the funds for the additional postage.
- Substitutes may not be available, but not guaranteed.
If participation is low, remaining books will be held for later in the year. Any remaining books I have in my possession will be donated to the library of Lost-N-Found Youth, an Atlanta-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to take homeless lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youths up to age 25 off the street and transition them into more permanent housing.
BOOK PROVIDED BY BUY MOORE BOOKS – (Matthew G. Moore)
Jackson Square Jazz – Greg Herren
(2) Mardi Gras Mambo – Greg Herren
Bourbon Street Blues – Greg Herren
Murder in the Rue Delphine – Greg Herren
Flight Dreams – Michael Craft
Bitch Slap – Michael Craft
Shock to the System – Richard Stevenson
Third Man Out – Richard Stevenson
Death Trick – Richard Stevenson
Why Stop at Vengeance- Richard Stevenson
(2) Lat Your Sleeping Head – Michael Nava
Assault with a Deadly Lie – Lev Raphael
An Echo of Death – Mark Zubro
Filmed to Death – Meg Perry
No Escape – Nancy Sanra
ALL OTHER BOOK TITLES;
(2) Pretty Boy Dead (A Kendall Parker Mystery) – Jon Michaelsen
(1) Time’s Rainbow: Writing Ourselves Back into American History (Volume 1)– ed; Lori L Lake & Christopher Hawthorne Moss
Death by Pride – Mark McNease
The Couple Next Door – Rick R. Reed
Criminal Gold Mystery series – Any one of copy of the series – Ann Aptaker
The Laconic Lumberjack (A Nick Williams Mystery – Book 4) – Frank W Butterfield
Hidden Identity – (The Jimmy McSwain Files – Book 1) – Adam Carpenter
Calvin’s Head – David Swatling
(2) A Very Public Eye (Book Two in The Public Eye Mystery Series) – Lori L. Lake
You Can Never Walk Away – Edward Kendrick
Body on Pine – Joseph R. G. DeMarco
Cited to Death – Meg Perry
Stacked to Death – Meg Perry
Researched to Death – Meg Perry
Boystown: Three Nick Nowack Mysteries – Marshall Thornton
Lay Your Sleeping Head – Michael Nava
Fever in the Dark: A Jane Lawless Mystery – Ellen Hart
(2) False Confessions (Doug Orlando Mystery – Book 1) – Steve Neil Johnson
(2) Final Atonement (Doug Orlando Mystery – Book 2) – Steve Neil Johnson
Alien Quest – Mark Zubro
Alien Home – Mark Zubro
Alien Victory – Mark Zubro
A Conspiracy of Fear – Mark Zubro
Pawn of Satan – Mark Zubro
Black and Blue, and Pretty Dead, Too – Mark Zubro
Another Dead Republican – Mark Zubro
Gentle – Mark Zubro
Dying To Play – Mark Zubro
Dying for a Thrill – Mark Zubro